When re-inspecting a property, you probably don't want to create a report from scratch. In these cases, you can copy a previous survey report to save time.
1. Log in to the Dashboard.
2. Navigate to the report you want to copy.
3. Click the Copy Report icon (this will add the report to your clipboard)
4. Navigate to the destination job.
5. Open the clipboard:
6. Click Copy Here:
The report is immediately copied into the destination job.
Note: You can only copy reports to a different job, so make sure you navigate to a different job.
1. Within the report on the new job, click View History.
2. The history of the report is shown.
3. Click View Original Report to open the original job and report.