If you accidentally create a report within the wrong job, you can easily move it into another job.
1. The report is removed from the original job.
2. The report is added to the destination job.
3. The history of the report is preserved.
1. Log into the Dashboard.
2. Navigate to the report you want to move.
3. Click the Move Report icon - this adds the report to your clipboard.
4. Navigate to the destination job.
5. Click on the Clipboard icon to open the clipboard.
6. Click Move Here.
The report moves to the destination job.
Note: You can also copy reports into another job and leave the original report untouched